Tuesday, April 3, 2007

"The Weekend"

Super sad -- but so cute! I'm not sure why but she didn't want her picture taken. Her 'uncle Jeremy' was holding her & took this picture! The face is so not what we are used to from her that its really funny!! (excuse the lack of clothes, it was hot in here & she likes just her diaper best when we are home & its hot!)
A little happier! ~Sunday morning beforer church~
Hi...No, I havn't fallen off the earth! :-) I've just been super busy -- there is only 3 more days until we fly to PA!!! So I have been trying to get lots done around here...I did get Kylie's dress done last week, & most of mine is done, but I'm gonna wait until we wear them to post a picture! So far, both are really cute! :-) Jonathan only has to work tomorrow yet & then he's off until we get back. I think he's on call Thursday & Friday, but I doubt they'll call him. We leave Friday from McAllen at 4:50PM and get to Pittsburgh around 11PM! And then to Johnstown ---about 2AM!! OH well, its worth it. I had to get up early this morning, to take Jonathan to work because we are getting the rust fixed on the truck so its easier to sell, and I was so sick, & thankful that we chose a late flight! Anyway -- our weekend, we had lots of plans for Saturday, a birthday party & Youth night at the church, but we got though half the day & realized that we were not gonna be able to make it to either, Jonathan was busy with an oil change & computer work for friends & it was very rainy & super nasty outside. So, we didn't want to take Kylie out because when it gets damp is when she gets sick, & I didn't need a repeat of bronchitus this week! Sunday was a good day though! Its great to go to church & feel like you've been there! And come home & take a wonderful nap!! :-) I'm so thankful God asked us to rest on Sunday!

No comments: