Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I HATE CRITTERS!!

If you know me really well, you will know I grew up in the city. I'm not a good country girl! But God has helped me so much in this area! He saw fit to help me A LOT this week! :-) I know its the dumbest thing but I'm afraid of critters! :-) When we first had the mice in the walls, I would lay in bed at night all cuddled up under the covers b/c I thought they were gonna come & get me! I prayed & after that God helped me a lot! Well, last night I walked pasted the back door & heard a noise & looked & found this lizard on the screen! It didn't bother me though b/c he was on the outside! :-) The day we came home, I pulled Kylie's bathtub out of the big tub & found a cockroach. I killed it, which is a great acomplishment for me. :-) Last year, I would scream for Jonathan to come & kill it! :-) He hates them too ~ he says they are the Devils cousins! This one was easy b/c it was in the tub, so I just killed it w/ the fly swatter & ran the water & made him go down the drain ~ except he got caught in the trap, & wouldn't go the whole way - so then I was afraid that he would come up from the drain, but he didn't! This afternoon I was sitting on our bed fixing some books & one of these wonderful creatures almost walked across my bare foot (on the floor)!!!! I sat on the bed paralized for about 10 minutes (with my feet off the floor!!). Then I got the courage to go & find the fly swatter ~ I caught up with him in the hallway, but was able to take his picture before I killed him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you!