Thursday, April 26, 2007

Busy Day!

We had a pretty busy day today. It doesn't seem like we got much done but I'm very tired! We left right after lunch to go to the storage shed & garage at Jonathan's mom's house. We cleaned out some stuff from the shed to make room for more & I got out some baby stuff we need for the new baby. (Sorry it still doesn't have a name, so I still can't tell what it is!!) Then a family from Mexico came by looking for the pastor of the church here (who lives close to Jonathan's mom). And there were there probably about an hour or more b/c the pastor wasn't home so they were waiting for him. They played with Kylie & it was a good chance for me to pratice my spanish. Don't ask them how I did ~ LOL ~ but we communicated. Jonathan then painted the bummer of his truck so it looks good to go with the new paint job! We are getting ready to sell it because we have to have a bigger truck when the new baby comes. You are not legally allowed to put a carseat in the 1/2 cab part of the one we have now because the seats face sideways instead of frontway. We got all the work done & came home & Kylie and I ate supper and then I took her outside to play in her new swimming pool! I got it last summer on clearance at walmart. She had lots of fun! Its been very hot here this week so its good pool weather! I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of time in it this summer! I brought her inside & changed her & she feel asleep instantly almost! I need to wake her up & give her a bath because she got very dirty in the garage today! But if I do - she won't go back to sleep for awhile & I want to go to bed!!! :-) Here are a few pictures from today! The one with the pacifier has a funny story. Kylie only took a pacifier until she was about 8 weeks old & then she would only suck her thumb! Which I thought was terrible since I vowed she would NEVER suck her thumb, but then I spent a weekend in Mexico worrying whether or not she was gonna loose it & I wouldn't be able to go to Walmart & get a new one. Also she kept dropping it & everything in Mexico is dirty! So I was washing it off all weekend & it was not fun! So I was glad when she started sucking her thumb! Today, I was cleaning some things out to go to the shed & found her pacifiers so I kept them out for the new baby. Kylie found one & was playing with it so I showed her how to put it in her mouth. This is the face I got! She didn't keep it in long!!! :-)

Kylie in her new swimming pool!

I don't like this anymore!!

No comments: