Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Visit with friends!

Yesterday was a busy day again! In the morning I took Kylie to my dad's work so he could show her off. She did what he wanted. :-) She has been faking to cough if she hears someone do that...and she did there! It was funny! Then in the afternoon we had went to see our friends that I babysat their kids while I lived here! The boys were a little shy but they havn't seen us for over a year. Mitch is the youngest & he turned 3 last November. I think he was scared to death we were going to leave Kylie at their house! Brandon is 7 now & so grown up! :-) Today Jonathan is going to hang out at Westmont fire station while mom & I go shopping. Then around 3, we have to leave to go get Aunt Becka in Pittsburgh!
Mitch & Kylie
Brandon & Mitch
Kylie, Mitch, & Brandon (its really hard to get 3 kids to cooperate with a picture! - notice the plants, Sue, their mom always takes great pictures of her kids & always has some kind of plant in the picture, so Jonathan torments her about it all the time...so they decided this picture had to have plants in it too!!)
The 'people food radar' went off again...I think she knows he'll give her something all the time!

No comments: