Wednesday, April 25, 2007

No tornado here!

I know several people have asked if we were near the tornadoes - No, thankfully! It was in Eagle Pass which is 280 miles from here. I wasn't even sure what my mom was talking about this morning when she asked me about it - then my sister called...so I decided to look it up online & find out what was up. We were supposed to get thunderstorms & high winds last night but I don't think we got either of those. It rained some & the wind rocked the trailer a little bit, but it doesn't take much wind to rock a mobile home! :-) We did see something really neat last night. Jonathan was out washing his truck & came in & told me to get the camera & come out quick! There was an almost full rainbow in the east with pink clouds & then to the west the sun was setting! It was very pretty! We took pictures of the rainbow but it wasn't good enough to put on here - since you can barely see it! But here is a picture of the sunset!

1 comment:

REJunod said...

Ron's sister and uncle contacted us too, so it wasn't just your family!! I didn't know anything about it until we were talking in church last night. Really nice sunset too!!! We missed it.