Monday, April 23, 2007

To my family~

To all of you in my family that love to read my blog & catch up with my family ~ how about you make a blog, so I can catch up with your family! :-) Its very easy, or I would not be doing it & quit so often! :-) Go to www.blogspot.com & pick a template & that's it! Mom, you can even do this!!! And especially to the one who left the comment - 'what a beautiful baby!' I'll even add your link to my page!! Its a great way to joural your life & for your friends & family to keep up with your life! Happy blogging & I can't wait to hear from you!!

Today's gonna be a busy day. I'm taking Kylie to Sears for her 10 month pictures. I love the smile saver club!! :-) And then to Wal-Mart to get stuff we need. And finish cleaning my bedroom & do the laundry! Jonathan's working 4 days this week, so I'm gonna get stuff ready to go to the storage shed on Thursday when he's off. My house will look empty then!! I'll be rid of my baby swing & infant seat for a whole 2 months!! :-) I'm also gonna get some wild flower seeds & sunflower seeds to plant outside today. Hopefully they'll still bloom thoughout the summer. Some are already blooming. I don't know anything about growing flowers but I saw some this morning & they looked so pretty! So I'm gonna try it! Have a good day!!

Becka, have fun flying! Don't stress the delays! :-) At least you are on the ground - not in the air "running out of fuel"!!

No comments: