Thursday, April 5, 2007

Just curious!

Good morning ~ I spent some time last night figuring this blog out -- I found out how to let you leave comments without being a memeber. :-) So, now I am just curious who reads my blog! If you do - leave me a comment. I also finally got the right time stamp on here! :-) And I'm working on putting our profile on here too ;-)
Have a great day! I hope mine is!!! We forgot last night - we also need to try to fit in a trip to Mexico today!!! :-) That'll be fun if we get there! I was going to go by myself, but the one place I needed to go to get the dog heart guard, I wasn't sure how much English they knew & I wasn't gonna trust my Spanish yet! :-) The other pharmacy I know they know some English & getting back & forth across the border is no trouble! Anyway ~ I should have done it just for the adventure of it!! :-)
I gotta get some work done & quit playin around on here!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just thought I'd let you know I read it :)