Monday, April 30, 2007

My darling, Kylie!

Hi. What a weekend!! I'll share that later this week when I have more time. :-) It was tiring & fun, but I wanted to share what Kylie did this morning that started my week out 'great'! This is read at your own risk - b/c its gross!!

I gave her a bottle like every morning & put her back to bed, so I went back to bed, thankfully I decided to read instead of sleep! I heard her crying after awhile so I decided I better check on her. I walked into the biggest MESS of my life! It over rules every mess any kid made in my 10 years of child care!!!!!!!! It was very hot here & so I put her to bed in just a diaper. She had a BM & took the liberty of taking off her diaper & 'playing' in it! She was covered w/ poop from head to toe!!!! I ran to get the camera because this was so funny & so newsworthy - but the batteries were dead & I felt bad enough for her so I didn't take the time to change them! Plus she was screaming! I took her straight to the bathtub & cleaned her up & put her in the high chair while I called my mom & Jonathan to tell them! I was laughing about it on the phone & she was too!!!! Then I called my aunt Sally, (who knows everything!) to see what I could do to clean up the playpen! We decided that laundry soap might work the best. So I took it outside & scrubbed it w/ laundry soap & then took the high pressure hose to it! Its probably cleaner now than it ever was!! By this time it was close to 11AM, so I took myself out to eat to Sonic,(I think I deserved it!!) my new favorite fast food, & got water from the watermill. Now I'm spring cleaning her room since I took everything out of it! Hopefully the pack n' play dries soon b/c she's only slept 20 minutes today on the floor. And she's super cranky!!!
Lesson learned: NEVER leave Kylie alone w/ just a diaper anymore!!!!

OH well, hope you get a great laugh from this like I did!!! Hope this doesn't mean the rest of the week is gonna be like this! :-) And I hope your day has been better!!!

2 comments:

REJunod said...

Duly noted!!!! It's cooler in my house so I won't worry about it tomorrow anyway!!!! Have a great week!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That was too funny!