Sunday, April 15, 2007

Home in Texas

Good evening. We are home in Texas! We got in last night around 9PM, I think. We had a delay in Houston because our plane had some mechanical trouble. It worked out good for us though b/c we got to the gate 10 minutes before it was supposed to take off & hadn't eatin' supper yet. So it gave us a few minutes to eat & use the bathroom & feed Kylie. We stopped at walmart on the way home to get some frozen dinners b/c I was NOT cooking today! I don't know when I've been so totally tired. We stayed home from church & just slept & rested all day. I couldn't go on one more day if my life depended on it. Kylie has been terrible today! She's cried all day long unless she's been asleep or either one of us is holding her! She's so tired & used to having people around that she can't handle it! I'm not complaining -- it was a great week in PA! Thanks mom & dad! Kylie also said her first sentence tonight! She was in our room with us just 'chillin' & Jonathan told her to wake up the baby (since we don't know its name yet, its 'baby'.) Then she patted my stomach & then said "bye bye, baby"!!!! Jonathan & I just looked at each other and laughed!!! That's one I don't think I'll forget!!
As we were landing last night in McAllen, she was telling all the passengers around us bye bye & waving & clapping her hands!!! She was happy to get off the plane!! Tomorrow should be an interesting day! Jonathan has to work at 5AM & since the truck is still being fixed, he's taking my car (I'm NOT getting up @ 4:30 AM to take him to work). So, Kylie & I are stuck here all day! But I have lots of unpacking to do! Kylie received lots of new toys & books so that should keep her busy! Hope everyone had a good weekend! :-)

No comments: