Saturday, April 7, 2007

We are in PA!

Good morning...its pretty much too early to be up this morning, but here I am! :-) Its almost 8AM. We had great flights yesterday! Kylie was really good...Thanks to you that helped pray!! She allowed 2 of the flight attendants to hold her & one took her to 'show off' in first class! :-) Sorry, no pictures - we were too busy getting where we needed to go & had too much carry on stuff to worry about the camera. :-) When we got to Johnstown at 1:30 AM she was awake & had fun playing! She discovered the floor length mirror in my room & thought it was awesome to see the 'baby' in there!!! The weather is cold & dry! I never noticed how dry it was here before & maybe I'm crazy but its terrible! The tempature last night was around 30! The captain scared me to death when he gave the report as we were coming into Pittsburgh, he said it was minus 2 --- pause....I looked at Jonathan & was like WHAT!!! then, he finished "on the C scale" and 28 F!!!!! Well, Kylie is stirring so I need to go & get her up & fed! Jonathan's brother is coming this evening from Ohio to see us! We are going to eat at Rey Azteca!!!!!!!!!!! (hopefully I don't get sick! Mexican food & my preganices don't agree to well sometimes!) Oh, I already had some awesome Gallikers peach iced tea! :-) I'm sure they'll be lots of pictures later ~

No comments: