Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Kylie's Big Day ~ Driving & Mystery Shopping!

"Come on, let's go for a ride...what? You don't think I know what
I'm doing!?"
Kylie & Tio Jeremy ~ Yes, he lets her do anything
she wants! (Even 'drive' his car!)
Kylie was helping me with a Sonic "Mystery Shop" today!


Hi. I really need to go to bed ~ but I took these darling pictures of Kylie today, and wanted to share them. I also need to wait up for a load of laundry in the washer - so I can hang them up or put them in the dryer, which ever needs done. I started mystery shopping some again today. Its really fun ~ if you can find some in your area, you should do it! There are quit a few good ones to do around here. HEB (our grocery store), Whataburger & Sonic (both fast food). Kylie was 'helping' me with the Sonic one today! :-) Usually she sucks on the straw real good but she knew I was taking her picture so she was smiling! :-) I also finished Kylie's hat that matches her dress for Easter -- well, it needs the bow & little button on it, but I'll take it with me & let grandma finish that part! :-) And my dress only lacks one sleeve, neck facing, hem, & some extra trim around the bottom, so that HAS to be done tomorrow!!!! We have to get everything done tomorrow b/c Friday morning I'm gonna do another quick cleaning of the house & then we are leaving around 1PM, so we can stop at the libary to find some "Hank, the cowdog" tapes to take for on the plane. If you don't know about them, they are funny kids stories, that Jonathan likes & he just found out they have them at the McAllen libary. (thanks, Jermey!) Anyway - I looked on their website & they have some other books that I have been reading there & needed to find the next one, so that'll be a good thing to do on the plane. I'm better than I was the last time I flew but I still get really nervous. :-) I just keep typing b/c I'm waiting for the pictures to upload, & its night time & I'm really tired so this sounds all stupid to me right now. :-) Kylie's one top tooth broke the skin today. The other one is trying, and maybe it has, she won't give me enough time to look. I hope it comes soon because she's been terrible lately! Well, good night!

No comments: