Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Boy or Girl ~ What do YOU think??!!

Hi! We were finally able to find out what our baby is today ~ but Jonathan wanted to make it more fun to tell everyone - so he wants you to leave a comment & tell us what you think it is ~ and in a few days when we figure out a name, then we'll tell!!! Happy Guessing!!

The fluid level is still low. Its 7.9 & according to the tech, normal should be 10-12 at this point. We talked with my midwife already & she is going to send me for another one in a few weeks & to a different place where they do a higher level ultrasound. She also said just to drink a gallon of water a day! :-) That should be interesting, but it'll be done! :-) Everything else is fine. The heart rate was 154 & fetal movement is great! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renee,
I enjoy reading your blog. My guess will be another girl.
Mandy Evans
Graham,NC

Anonymous said...

My guess is another beautiful baby girl. Happy name picking. Marti

Anonymous said...

I new it would be a BOY We were hoping you would have a boy that way you would see the funny actions of what littke boys bring home in there pockets.
Love you guys Aunt Cleo