Friday, March 30, 2007

Ready to go!!
Hi. Not too much happening around here lately, (notice, I'm not going to say 'boring' again!) but I did want to share this sweet picture of Kylie. She really likes her new car seat! Its much easier for me too, now I can see what she's doing & give her things while I'm driving. On the flip side, she can now see what we are doing. If we are eating, she makes sure she gets some too! :-) Just one week from today & we'll be flying to PA to see my family for Easter! We are getting very excited but also starting to get overwelmed with all the things we need to do before we leave! Kylie's Easter dress is just about finished ~ I just have to hem it. Then I need to make the hat & panties that match. I was going to put a picture of it on here today, but I think I'll wait until I have both of ours done. I also need to make another denim skirt for myself. I bought a great one on ebay for a really good price (maternity clothes are very expensive, especailly nice denim skirts) and I got it yesterday, & its too small! Its Old Navy brand & the size is XS, but --- anyway! :-) Oh, we both had good visits at the clinic on Wednesday. We are both growing! LOL ~ Kylie weighs 16lbs 8 oz, and is 28 1/2 inches long....I won't tell you my weight -- LOL! The midwife I saw is really cool! She just got here from TN, & she'll be here until June, so maybe she'll get help deliever this one! Her name is Heather. Our favorite midwife is Kory & she's already promised that she will deliever this baby! She couldn't for Kylie b/c we had to go to the hospital. I have another ultrasound scheduled for the 17th of April to check the fluid level & also maybe a chance to find out what it is! :-) Oh well, I need to get off here & finish her dress! Hope you all have a great weekend -- ours will be very busy! :-) But life is more fun busy!

No comments: