Friday, April 13, 2007

Our favorite song

Not much going on w/ the family yesterday -- but I found the words to my favorite song. This has carried Jonathan & I though a lot of hard circumstances in Texas. I didn't have the printed words, but my parents did, so I'm sharing it with you. Its written by Rhonda Dubbeld & sung by the Collingsworth family on their "God is Faithful" CD. Its our testimony, because we are trying to serve God the best we can wherever he puts us...right now we are in the 'valley' (that's what they call South Texas) instead of in Mexico...but though this song & lots of prayer, God is helping us to realize that He is taking care of everything & his timing is so perfect!

God is in the Shadows

I'm just a little flower here a bloomin' by this rock
Sometimes it feels so lonely in this isolated spot
But living in the valley where He's placed me here to grow
I try to do my best for Him, He sees me now I know.

Chorus:
Yes, God is in the shadows, in the valley here below
He sees one tiny flower as its beauty softly glows
He never fails one time, each tiny detail He controls
Yes God is in the shados, He is everywhere I go.

He gives me morning sunshine and the cool and gentle rain
He softly smiles upon me as I spend a few short days
He loves as He made me, He's a loving Heavenly King
I'm never all alone, He is always watchin' me

No comments: