Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Kylie's 10 month pictures

I can't believe that Kylie is already 10 months old! But she was on the 20th of April! She is doing so many fun & cute things lately! This morning while I was getting ready I brought her in my room with me & sat her in a laundry basket which was in front of the mirror. In the basket was a hat of hers - so I put it on her, & she took it off. Then she started trying to put it back on while looking in the mirror laughing & smiling at herself! I wish I could have captured it with video but as soon as I would have gone to get the camera - she would have stopped! :-) She also says "Hi" & waves alot of times when she sees us now! Or when she hears the phone ring! :-)

I finally got to Sears today. My day yesterday didn't go as planned. Our other little darling decided that it needed some attention & thought it a great idea not to move very much for 2 days! So I had to go into the clinic so they could listen to the heartbeat & make sure everything was ok. Of couse since it got what it wanted - while I was driving there, it started being very wiggly! And of couse the heart rate was great! :-) I told the midwife & nurse that it just wanted to come see them!










1 comment:

REJunod said...

She definitely is a cutie!!! Don't forget that I need a picture!!!!!! Talk to you later!!