Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Sunday!

Good evening! I'm finally getting to update this -- we've had a crazy weekend! Its been very fun though! We've seen most of our family already! This morning we had Kylie's dedication at church along with the Easter program. Jonathan's younger brother Wesley that lives in Ohio came over for the weekend & was here with us! It was the first time he got to meet Kylie. Of course he fell in love & so did she! He brought her curious George toy & she really likes it! We were in Walmart last night & she was in the cart & saw him and said 'up!' So, he had to pick her up! My mom's sisters also were here today & my dad's family came over. Kylie went 2 days with only about a 1 hour nap. She still sleeps really good at night! Tomorrow we don't have too much planned so I'm gonna let her sleep in. We have high speed here so I can upload lots of pictures fast!! So, I'm going to take advantage of it!! Hope you enjoy them! My biggest priority tomorrow is to go visit Dr. Dave, the world greatest chiropractor!! :-) Wesley, Jonathan, Kylie, & me ~ Easter Sunday

Kylie & Uncle Wesley
Kylie's dedication ~ Easter Sunday morning

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! It is good to see pictures of my niece! Take care.

Regards,

Joshua Velazquez

REJunod said...

Is that Jonathan wearing a tie!!!! I don't believe it!!!!!!! Glad you are having a good time!!!

Love ya all!!
Esther