Tuesday, May 1, 2007

What another crazy day!!

Today was yet another crazy day in the life of the Springers! I'm learning this is normal! I'm chillin' in bed with the laptop b/c my feet & hands are very swollen. I'm not really sure why except I've been up ALL day since 7:30 this morning. I had my other higher level sonogram today. We had to drop Kylie off at 'Aunt Esther's' by 8:45 to make it to McAllen by 9. Thanks, Esther - I forgot to tell you, but its a good thing we didn't take her with us - there was a bright yellow sign in the waiting room - NO CHILDREN! It was a genetic couseling office. I'm not really sure why they sent me there - Sitting there I kept thinking, is there something really wrong that they didn't want to tell us before. It was very sobering. There was another couple there, & the wife was totally a basket case. She kept crying & holding her head. I had to stop & thank God for my life & knowing that we are in His control. Anyway -- the tech couldn't tell us anything but she did show us the baby & gave us 2 pictures of its face. Its very plain - its cheeks almost look fat! :-) We didn't need any counseling so I'm assuming everything is fine with the fluid level. Jonathan said he saw her write on the report "normal" for fluid level. I have an appointment with the midwife on Thursday & they will probably have the full report by then. We came home & Jonathan had gotten a used air conditioner & went to get it fixed b/c it was broken, he has it all installed & working good. By then it was 4:30 & Jeremy called & said he was coming over. I was going to get fruit slushies from Sonic b/c they are 1/2 price from 3-5 in the afternoon!!! I got 3 slushies, One large & 2 mediums for $2.65!!!!!! Can't beat that for a great summer treat! Oh, as I was leaving, my car decided not to start for me. So, Jonathan had to come check it out & of couse it started for him & but he said there could be something wrong with it. We enjoyed our slushies & then went to WalMart to get a new grill & stuff to make hamburgers for supper. Our other grill got retired to the dumpster! This one is great! It has longer legs & has a top rack to warm things on. And it was a great WalMart price of $10.00!! We made supper & cleaned up outside & now Jonathan & Jermey are playing a computer game. After these pictures upload ~ I'm going to bed too. Thankfully, as far as I know I don't have anything pressing to do!

Jonathan ~ installing the 'new' AC

Jonathan, Jeremy, & Kylie ~ watching the grill

No comments: