Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Update

Hi. I'll give you a quick update on our week. Monday night we finally got the car sold! It was like midnight until it all got taken care of. I was a little sad, since I've had it for 6 years but I'm excited about the 4-Runner & since I love my family & its growing ~ well, enough said! I have total peace about it & am doing good now. Just a little pregnancy hormonal thing going on!! :-)
Just today I discovered that while I was out on Monday I had my camera with me & when I went into a store I put it under the front passenger seat!!! Thankfully, we sold the car to a friend, who Jonathan called & the camera is safe! I was about to cry when I realized what I did!! It would be pretty hard for me to live without my camera! (I think it would be harder on my family without pictures of Kylie!!) Anyway ~ Monday was busy for us - I had to go to McAllen to pick up Kylie's pictures at Sears, get diapers at Target, get my new cell phone at Circuit City & of course I went to the Thrift Store & Sonic! My new cell phone is a pink Razr!! No, I'm not that rich. I will only have paid $20 for it after I get the rebate back! Its pretty awesome! The sales rep also gave Kylie a pretty neat demo phone. She was all excited about it. Now, she won't want mine...yeah right! :-)
We were able to get the 4-Runner last evening after Jonathan got off work. He spent the evening fixing the AC & putting in the CD player. I visited with our neighbor while Kylie played with their little boy. He's a year older than her & they had a good time together. She was tired & fell asleep as soon as I put her to bed!
That's all the news here for the day! Oh, its only 6 more weeks until the new darling appears!!

No comments: