Sunday, May 13, 2007

Pictures from today

Kylie got to wear her "new" dress today that I got her at the Thrift Store this week. Its so pretty & from The Children's Place. It fits her perfect. :-) She looks so grown up in it. ;-) And tonight she let me put her hair in a pony tail at the top with a bow! I was so excited! I was going to wait til after church to take a picture of her but I'm glad I didn't. As you can see in the one of us together the bow is missing & the hair is a little messed up. We did get to go to the Island yesterday, & had a wonderful time! I'll post those pictures tomorrow. I'll be stuck home all day so I'll need something to do. LOL! I have plenty to do - I'm looking foward almost to not being about to go anywhere. But by Tuesday, I'll be ready to go somewhere! I need to get to bed ~ Kylie didn't let me take a very long nap this afternoon. :-) I think she's either getting sick again or cutting more teeth!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awh so beautiful! I can't wait to see you guys!
Loves!