Monday, May 21, 2007

Kylie's 11 month pictures

It seems like just a few days ago that I posted Kylie's 10 month pictures! Time goes so fast!! But yesterday she was 11 months old. I had to go to McAllen for something else today, so I decided to make good use of my gas & get this done too. It was a hard choice to pick just 1 pose for my $9.99 package, I could have spend hundreds but I didn't! The one I did pick is the top one here. They did a great job with her this time & each picture shows her personality so beautifully!!!!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soooooooooo beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!!!!!! Keep those pictures and blogs coming. Love you all. Aunt Sally

sankey family said...

How precious - she's adorable. Thanks for sharing her pics.

Melodie

Anonymous said...

What a sweet child you have!
Thanks for all the pics!

MOM