Monday, May 7, 2007

My 'new' Toyota 4-Runner


Here are a few pictures of our new 4-Runner. As of this moment its not totally paid off but the guy is holding it until we sell our car. (Which someone is supposed to buy it today). So we'll see how things all work out. Friday night we rented a rug doctor steam cleaner & did the seats & floors in the car & got it all good to sell, & then while we had the rug doctor Jonathan did the truck & then he went & got the 4-Runner & cleaned it all up too. That took all day Saturday. I was feeling pretty good the first part of the week, but by Wednesday, I was wiped out & it kept getting worse so by Friday night & Saturday I was no good to anyone. I just sat & laid around all day Saturday. I was able to help Jonathan some & he went with me to Walmart to get groceries, we had a great supper of microwave meals & then all went to bed. Yesterday morning I was still not feeling the best but we went to church & ate a quick lunch & took a nap (until Kylie woke up) but she played good by herself, so I just sat & read a book & felt a lot better then. I feel good today but I learned my lesson ~ not to over do it the first part of the week. :-) I guess that's all the news from our weekend. Not too exciting, but that's ok. No complaints here - boring is good once in a while!!

No comments: