Monday, May 14, 2007

South Padre Island

On Saturday, our family, along with our friends Jeremy & Jared went to S.P.I. We had lots of fun. The weather was perfect for being at the beach. Kylie loved the water this time (it wasn't freezing cold!!) We played in the sand & in the surf. She thought the seed weed made a great toy! (YUK!) She had fun watching Jared make a sand castle. Jonathan found a jelly fish! And for once we found nice shells. Usually the shells here are just little & not pretty. But this time there were some bigger ones & some of them were really pretty. We ended our evening eating at Cap N' Roy's Mexican & seafood restaurant. I only got a cheeseburger though because I don't really like seafood & Mexican makes me sick right now! It was all good though!!

Pretty shell I found - you can't see it real good in the picture, but its red & green.

The jelly fish
Kylie & Jared playing in the surf
Jeremy, Jared & Kylie all fell asleep on the way home. I couldn't resist this picture!

No comments: