Thursday, May 10, 2007

Just like Mommy


Not too much to write today - but I did want to share this picture of Kylie. I took this on the way to church last night. I've been driving the truck so she was in the front with me & talking on her cell phone. It was backwards but it was the first time she has put it up to her ear. I guess she's watched me too much lately! She kept saying "HI" into it!! :-) It was a priceless memory. I was also hungry for store bought birthday cake & ice cream yesterday (don't ask - I'm pregnat!) so our friend Jeremy just finished his finals yesterday so we called him to come after church & have cake & ice cream to celebrate his being done with the semester! The cake was wonderful & we had fun! Kylie didn't get to eat any because she was too tired & had to go to bed! :-( Today, I'm very sick with a head cold. My ears & throat hurt very bad. But I'm feeling some better than I did this morning! Jonathan had to work until like 12:30-1:00 today & this afternoon I didn't feel good so no driving lesson today - unless we do it later tonight but I doubt it. He's planning to grill chicken for supper & I think we'll all go to bed early. :-) He's worked every day this week & been up til midnight or later with me or working on the 4-Runner, & I'm always tired so -- anyway - I'm gonna go, I've gone to rambling!! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you get pictures from your phone on here?

Springer Family said...

I had to send a txt message to my email & downloaded it to the computer.