Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

Last night Jonathan & I were talking about Memorial Day & how we'd like to share with you some of our family & friends that has served & are serving for our country. I think the most patroric event we've ever been to, was when my couisn Matt came home from Kosovo & we were able to meet his plane! It was very emotional & made you feel very proud of your country & troops! I have a few more to add - but I wanted to get this on here! Matt & his little boy Jacob Welcome Home Banner!!
The plane they came home on



Todd Fetzer, my cousin who is in the Army Special Forces in Afghanastan right now.
William Fetzer, my grandfather, who served in the 101st Airborne Division. PFC Co C327 Glider Inf WW II Disabled American Veteran. He also earned a puprle heart for being in the Battle of the Bulge in WWII.





1 comment:

REJunod said...

You sure can tell Todd and your Grandfather are related!!!! Also, I didn't copy you (I promise!!!). I already did my posts before I looked at yours. Just now got a chance since last week to look at everyone's blogs!!!!!