Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Homesick for Mexico

I've been so homesick for Mexico the past few days, it hurts! Its been since last summer that I've been in the interior, so I guess that's why. We haven't been able to go because of my pregnancy, I get very sick traveling & also on the food. To be there you have to travel & eat the food! So, today I thought I would share a few pictures with you of some of the trips we've taken. Always be prepared to share the road! Standing in the village of Villa MaineroButchering a pig for dinner at Mainero Camp Meeting - it was impossible for me to eat lunch that day!
The road to the mountains!

1 comment:

sankey family said...

Well, I guess I'm experiencing the opposite homesickness at times...smiles...although I'm doing much better, thank the Lord. These pics are beautiful and look very familiar. Although I've never been to Villa Mainero, it looks like lots of other places I've been in Mexico - beautiful!

~ Melodie
in Salamanca