Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Visit to the park

We had a busy day today, after we got started! :-) Kylie & I both took a nap this morning for almost 2 hours! It was great! :-) Then we went to Walgreens to get some pictures printed. I started scrapbooking again last week, & I need a few printed to finish the pages I was working on. Thanks Esther for getting me inspired again! :-) Then we went to Sonic for lunch. The girl brought our food & said, 'Hi ma'me, your back again.' I said, "yes this is our favorite place to eat." I didn't have the guts to tell her I'm pregnant & addicted to their Raspberry Sweet Iced tea w/ lots of ice! :-) Then we went to HEB & I got the few things I needed & also got a good deal on the huggies baby wash I use! They had it on sale for 2 for $5.00 & I had 2 $1.00 off coupons! So, I got 2 for $3.00! I may go back later & use the other two coupons I have & then I should have enough to last for a long time, because its the big bottles! I also got a few boxes of Chicken Helper for $.37!! Now, that's a cheap meal! :-) I finally took Kylie to the park today. She wouldn't take a nap & has been real fussy lately, so I thought that would help her get tired! :-) She had a lot of fun! She is so fearless!! She liked the swings but it was very hot (90 degrees) & there was not any shade & I forgot the sunscreen, so I didn't stay too long. I also let her go down the slide! She really liked that & even figured out how to climb up it! :-) At one point she was holding on to the sides & walking UP the slide! And it wasn't a baby slide, as you can see from the pictures. My mom is gonna have a heart attack when she sees the video clips I took!! :-) There is also a dirt walking track at this park & I saw the funniest thing! I know she was trying to sweat off weight but I'd find a different way to do it!! Especially in South Texas! There was a lady jogging with a scraf hat, winter jacket & gloves! I tried to take a picture of her but I missed her both times when she went past where I was! I need to go make supper, so I'm off here! I hope my family is enjoying all these pictures -- I think its almost a record, new pics 3 or 4 days in a row!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the pics, Renee!

I love seeing her grow up even if it is so many miles away!

MOM