Friday, March 16, 2007

New diaper bag & Amsoil!



Hi! Today we got several things that were exciting! First I made Kylie a new diaper bag! Her other one was coming apart, & I had this pattern with a dress pattern, so I decided to try it! The best part is I can throw it in the laundry when I need to! We also went to Target this morning & got a good buy on diapers! They have special web coupons sometimes & they'll accept the manufacters coupons as well. Then I stopped at HEB because I had some HEB baby food coupons that expired next week, & I found Kylie a bigger car seat 50% off!

Then when I got home there was a package on the steps! It was our Amsoil welcome kit! So, now we are offically Amsoil dealers! I don't know a lot about it but if you are interested in ordering any or have any questions, contact Jonathan at jss226texmex@aol.com or 956-342-5925. I'll tell you what I do know! ~ You can go 25,000 miles with 1 oil change! Its the best synthetic oil out there! They also sell filters & all kinds of other lubricates that you would need for a car or truck. They even have health products! And oils & stuff for ATVS. Even if you don't want to change your own oil, we can have the product shipped to you & you can take it anywhere they do oil changes & they'll do it for you. When Jonathan worked at National Lube, the Texas State Troopers would bring the Amsoil to them & they would change it for them. That was about it for our day! Jonathan had to be at work at 5 AM today! We may go to the park later for a walk, I'm not sure yet. Oh, Kylie has another tooth!! Its on the bottom next to the other two...its not visible enough yet for a picture, but I'm thinking thats why she's been up at 2AM the past two nights!

No comments: