Monday, March 19, 2007

Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show 2007!







Good morning! I'm finally getting to posting the pictures from the livestock show on Saturday! Kylie had a wonderful time! She only slept a little bit all day. :-) It made for a very cranky baby Sunday morning~but she adjusted! :-) She got to pet a cow, goat, bambi & a rabbit! My favorite picture is of her just sitting in the sawdust with the goats. :-) She was like "ok, let's play!"






Not too much going on today here though. I started cutting Kylie's Easter dress out Saturday morning so hopefully I'll get to finish cutting it out & get started on making it today! Its less than 3 weeks until we fly to PA, so I have lots to do before then! I wanted to get her scrapbook caught up too, but I really can't see that happening! She's taking a nap now though, so I'm gonna go get busy on her dress!! Have a great week!

No comments: