Monday, March 5, 2007

update!

Kylie & Uncle Joseph
Look, I'm a big girl now!

Ok - now that I got that newsletter on here & kinda know what I'm doing, I'll update you on our lives since the newsletter. January was pretty uneventful, at least I don't remember too much going on. :-) It stayed pretty cold though, a lot of days & nights in the 30's and 40's. Jan. 30th was Jonathan's birthday. He made sure he had off work & we had a fun day. Our friend offered to watch Kylie while we went out to eat & then tried to shop for a mini van, but couldn't find one. It was chilly & drizzly so it was kinda miserable to be outside! I started on my Spanish & got the first PACE done and made a 99% on the final test! I'm still working on the second PACE, but camp meeting in Hobe Sound, FL started the 1st of Feb, even though we couldn't go, I listened to a lot of the services online when I could. Then our camp meeting here was coming up (the 16th-25th) and I had tons to do to get ready. Jonathan's brother Joseph came to visit during that week of camp. It was great to have him here because we havn't seen him for a year! And he never saw Kylie before! I think he fell in love at first sight! At the airport, she just looked at him & gave him her big smile! We had a good camp! Probably the best I've been to here in South Texas! It was a time of refreshing! Joseph left on the 26th & life has been trying to get back to normal, but I doubt it ever will...Oh in the midst of all this we had an ultrasound done to find out what our new baby is (due June 20, 2007) but it didn't want us to know, so it's a suprise! I wasn't real happy about not knowing but then God had to give me an attitude check, and I realized that at least I know its ok & healthy! Kylie is starting to walk along the furniture & get into everything! She'll be walking on her own soon. She aleady tries to let go of stuff, and if you hold her hands she'll do pretty good. Her vocabulary is increasing all the time...momma, (sometimes mommy) dadda, Becka (my sister), bye-bye (with a wave - sometimes) and pap, & her newest one is 'oh'! She'll say yum when we are feeding her - only if she likes it! I'll try to post a few pictures of her if I can get it figured out!

No comments: