Friday, March 9, 2007

Shopped til we (at least Kylie) dropped!

Kylie eating veggie puffs in her new boster seat!


Getting ready to go to town! (Ok - I'm not good
taking pics of myself!)She dropped!

Poor Kylie ~ She totally gave out on me today! We finally made it to McAllen to pick up her pictures at Sears today. While we were there we walked around the mall, just looking & got an Auntie Anne's pretzel! They are my favorite, & the only place there is one close is in McAllen Mall. Kylie liked the pretzel but not the lemonade! She knows how to drink from a straw now so I let her try some, but at first she spit it right out! :-) Then she liked it after she got used to the taste! Also while in McAllen, we went to the thrift store. Its my favorite place to shop! I always find good bargains! I got a much needed white long sleeved tshirt for me & 2 shirts for Jonathan that he very much needed ~ he wears them out in the garage! Then we went to Walmart to get a few things & our WIC stuff, I was ready to come home & so was Kylie but we dropped the stuff off here at the house & I fed her supper & then we left again to go find tickets for the air show tomorrow. We are planning to go with Jeremy & Jared. They don't sell the tickets around here because its too far away from Brownsville where its at, so I went almost to Harligen to get them. At least I was able to get them, ~ they are more expensive at the gate! Now ~ I need to go finish up my house & get more less ready for Sunday since we'll be gone all day tomorrow.

No comments: