Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Clean car & playing in the yard!

Kylie's first picture in the 'plants'! (Sue, that's for you!!)
Playing in the grass!




















Clean car!! Almost like new!





We had a fun day yesterday as a family! Jonathan was off a whole day for once & so he washed & waxed my car! It looks really really awesome!! Thank you, sweetheart! Kylie was also able to be outside! She was having fun in the grass! And the Jonathan got the idea to take some pictures in the flowers ~ Sue, he's getting like you!!! Anyway ~ we both thought of you when we were doing this photo shoot!! We also were priviledged to go on a real date last evening! Some friends watched Kylie & we got pizza & played miniture golf! We had a fun time just being together! One of the best parts was I didn't have to take a thing!! I didn't even carry my cell phone! This morning, Kylie & I both have a check up at the clinic. Thankfully, she doesn't have to get shots this time! :-) She does do pretty good with that though. Better than I do! She must be cutting another tooth, because she woke up in the night crying, but she didn't cry long because I waited a few minutes before I was going to go in there & I fell back to sleep. So, this morning when we got up - I went to check on her & she was softly crying in her sleep, so I got her up & she was real clingy. Jonathan tried to hold her while I ironed his shirt for work, but she didn't want him. She did fall back to sleep, so hopefully she wakes up better! Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

REJunod said...

She is such a cutie!! I know you know I think that, but I had to tell you anyway!! Glad you had a really nice time out!! I had to create a blog to comment on this, so now I have to figure out how to do all that stuff. I won't post all the time, but will do some I guess. Have a great day!!!!