Thursday, March 22, 2007

Boring Week

Hi. Its been a boring week around here! That's why I havn't posted anything until today. :-) I've been working on Kylie's Easter dress, cleaning, studying Spanish, taking care of Kylie, being sick, cooking....and I could go on & on! Jonathan had to work every day this week, so its been a long week for us. He works from 7A to 8P usually, Tuesday was just 4 hours & today might only be 9 or 10. But Mon, Weds, & Fri are long days!
In other news -- Kylie's 3rd tooth is though where you can see it. :-) And she has mastered feeding herself 'puffs' (Gerber foods). I'm very excited about that! I don't even have any new pictures to post...I guess I should take some! I kinda forgot about it this week. Hope ya'lls week has been more exciting than mine! :-) Only about 16 days until we leave to fly to PA!! I'll try to add some pictures later on today!

No comments: