Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sunday Dinner

On Sunday, the 23rd, was the Christmas program at my parents Church. I did take the camera but it was such a busy day that I forgot to take too many pictures. :-) We had the church people over for dinner. It was fun. Sarah & Lynne were the picture people for that day & I'm to get some of their pictures so I'll have to add some then. :-) But for now, here are the few pictures I took. I think my parents have some different pictures too from the whole week. Maybe they can update their blog! :-) That night we went to the Indiana Wesleyan Methodist Church to hear a concert with RB Kuhn. It was refreshing. The girls have a great picture of Kylie blowing out her candle after the candle lighting service. :-)Jacob ~ Benjamin's big brother!

From L-R : Becka, Skip (playing the guitar), Pastor Mike (standing) Jeanette Weiserman (holding Benjamin) Jonathan & Bill Wieserman. On the couch with Korey (whose head is cut off) is Lynne Nevseta.

No comments: