Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Day 2007

Yes, I'm finally getting this blog updated! :-) I got the cold/flu the kids & Jonathan had over the holidays so I've been not doing much of anything the past few days, except suriviving. I had a fever for 2 days at least but that's behind me now ~thankfully! Kylie's either getting sick again or cutting more teeth because she's been a little on the cranky side. Korey is still a dream! :-) He's just happy as long as he eats & get changed! But anyway - I want to get this caught up so I can start posting new things. :-)


Christmas Day was kinda lazy ~ in a good way though. We had my Uncle John & Aunt Cleo & Uncle John's mom for dinner. My mom made this AWESOME meal!! Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Cole Slaw, --- I can't remember the rest now, but it was GREAT!!



Then my cousins Jeremy, Sandy & their two kids came to visit & then my mom's other two sisters that are in town came to say Hi & bye! It was a great day! The evening was fun too, we finally got ahold of our friends & were able to go see them. I didn't take any pictures...can you believe that, Sue??? Actually, I don't think she did either. ;-) It was still great to see them again, especially the boys. They are getting SO BIG!! (I baby sat them when I lived up there. When I started to watch them, Brandon was 2 I think, & now he's 7 I think. :-) Mitchell was born while I was there & he's 4 now. WOW - time flies! My parents carving the Turkey

Waiting to eat that WONDERFUL meal


"Where ever Aunt Becka is ~ there I am happy!"

2 comments:

Dan & Marti said...

Hey, glad you guyz had a good time in PA (minus being sick) and you got back TX safely. I got an upper respiratory viral infection I was in the ER yesterday and they put me on Prednisone. It is not fun at all, so I hope you all feel better fast. Thankfully I am doing better I usually get worse at night, but thank God I think I am about over it minus a nasty cough. Cant wait to see your updates.

Anonymous said...

Of course :)