Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Great bargains for the week!

I just wanted to share a few great bargains I got from http://www.moneysavingmom.com/ this week.

Click HERE, then click over to Page 17, to print the Dole manufacturer coupon good for $1 off any Dole salad purchase (no printing limits). The coupon is good through March 31, 2008. I don't know how much Dole Salad is but it could be pretty cheap! IF you live by a Super Target, print the target coupon for Dole Salad and get it free plus overage!! (Click the "Target coupon link" on my side bar.)

Walgreens: Aquafresh Advanced toothpaste is on sale for $2. Use the $2/1 printables from here to get it FREE after coupons! Also the Aquafresh ExtremeCare is on sale for $2 and there is $1.50/1 coupons on this website.

Make sure to visit her site for more deals. This is just what I was interested in! :-) Have a great week!

No comments: