Saturday, January 12, 2008

Back from the SICK!!

I'm finally over my sickness. Well, almost. I don't think I've been this sick, this long, in a LONG time! I'm still coughing some but its much better...:-) Now, to get our house back in order after a week & a half of not very much house work! YUK! But a little at a time I think I can get it mostly to normal. :-)

I've had lots of time this week to search out good deals online. :-) I was able to take advantage of some of them this week. So far I saved $15.xx at Walgreen's and $12.xx at HEB (our grocery store). I'll try & find time to post some of the deals I find and will be adding some new links next week too. Walgreen's has some good deals on stuff we don't really need that I can get VERY cheap, so I'll be stockpiling those to use in Mexico and/or to give to people who need them. I'm really excited about that. :-) If anyone wants to help with that, save & send us all the coupons you get that you don't need. I was able to get the coupons that are usually in the Sunday paper (which I don't buy) on Saturday in the free paper for our area! :-) I'm hoping that trend continues!

I for sure will be getting some new pictures of the kids on here next week. :-) I know that's what my family looks for. :-) They are both doing some many new things...its hard for me to keep up with it! :-) Korey is sitting up pretty good on his own & is trying to crawl!!!! He is so happy! He laughs all the time and is so pleasant! He loves his big sister to death & if they are together its hard to tell which one is making the noise! ;-) Kylie's talking so much more...she's starting to put stuff together! The other day she was done with her nap & called me "Mommy, 'mere"(come here) So I go in there and shes goes 'hold you!?' She will grab you now & say "I gotch you"!!! And my favorite...usually when she's in trouble for being honorary she goes, "I love you"

No comments: