Sunday, January 13, 2008

Finally, some pictures

These are little old (like the week before we went to PA in Dec) but I found them & thought you might enjoy them!! Talking to 'Manga' (Grandma) ~ This was the day she hung up on my mom (something she does ALL the time) and I said, "Kylie, you hung up on Grandma" She said, "Oh well!!"
Playing together ~ this was the day they had their real first fight! They both wanted the carry bag to the blocks. And were both pulling on it...I went to look & Kylie was saying "Korey, NOOO"



Korey was standing up some today (holding on to the piano bench)!! He is also greatly checking out his voice!! He says 'hey'. FOR REAL, its not my imagination! But Kylie says this to him A LOT, so its no wonder! He has also finally achieved the goal of holding his own bottle. At least most of the time!!! This was great for me, especially last week, when I wasn't feeling too well.
He also likes pickles!!! I was eating one the other day with our grilled cheese sandwiches & he wanted it so I was like fine, you're not gonna like it, so I let him suck on it & then took it away...he wanted MORE!! He actually grabbed for it & cried!
Jonathan is now sick again. He's having some ear trouble. And is starting to cough. :-( So, we spent a quiet Sunday at home. I am feeling lots better but don't quite have the energy it takes to get me & 2 kids ready for church alone. Well, its about 8:20 PM, Korey just had his last bottle & so I think we are gonna join daddy & Kylie by going to bed too!!! Good night!

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog - I LOVE YOUR SISTER! She has been one of the best baby sitters I have had, even with four young kids she does such a great job. I feel very blessed to have her in our lives.