Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Korey





I took Korey yesterday for his 6 month check-up, almost a month late. (he'll be 7 months old on Saturday) He weighs 15 lbs 2 oz and is 26 inches long! I think he's gonna be catching up to his big sister soon!! (Kylie weighs 22 lbs) :-) I can't keep this kid full of food! He's always hungry! Its nothing for him to eat 8 oz bottle & want another 4-6 ozs. I did start him on baby food which will cut down on the bottles but still. :-) He's been doing great at sitting up alone. The past few days I've noticed a HUGE difference! The dr said he's in perfect health & doing great! :-) He didn't even cry once during the exam, and only cried a little for his shots. The nurse was suprised he was so quiet. But I assured her that's his personality! Although lately, he's been getting more vocal! While I was taking these pictures last night, he was squeling, notice the wide open mouth! :-)

Playin' with his blocks from Grandma Lynn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's our Korrey Man!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!
Brenda

Justin and Jennifer Harris said...

Can you believe how fast our little men are growing!? This was the first appointment where the doctor wasn't getting on me about Evan not eating enough. We're praying we have left the tummy troubles behind for good! How are you feeling these days? It's no fun when you're sick on top of being pregnant!

Springer Family said...

Jennifer,
I'm feeling much better with each day. I'm hardly 'baby' sick this time either (at least now, I was a little at first) which I'm very thankful for!!

Lori said...

He is growing so fast, at this rate he'll pass his sister up in no time! He looks like such a happy baby, that always helps, doesn't it? :)