Monday, October 13, 2008

The weekend

All dressed for Church on Sunday AM

Kylie got to sit with Uncle Wesley Saturday evening, She was an angel!
mom holding a sleeping Kamryn in church Saturday night


Sarah & Lynne Nevseta singing a great special


I'm finally taking some time to upload some pictures from the last few days! They have been very busy =) Korey is cutting teeth and has been attached to my hip for the last two days, so I've not had to many minutes to myself! Kylie is loving all the extra attention and has bonded well with Grandma & Pappy. Kamryn is also thriving from all the extra arms to hold her! The church was in a weekend Revival with AWC, the services were good & refreshing. Wesley, Jonathan's brother came to see us. Also all my family (that could make it) came for dinner on Sunday! It was so fun! Thanks everyone for coming to see us! I have so many pictures, I couldn't decide which ones to put on here.

No comments: