Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My birthday & my girls

I'm redeeming the time while I'm up with Kamryn at 3AM to blog! =) This week has been busy so far and I'm just not finding the time I'd like to blog! =) I'm still not unpacked. I've decided this family has way too many clothes!

Monday was my birthday. Jonathan arranged things so he could take me out! It was so fun! We went shopping at the Outlets, and then to Chili's for dinner, and then to WalMart for groceries. Thanks to Joshua for coming on short notice to watch the kids and to Ron for working 4am on Tuesday. =)

My roses & card

While at the outlets, I found these darling little dresses for the girls. Even though as I child, I hated dressing like my little sister, I LOVE doing that to mine. =) And they are too little to know the difference, so I'll take advantage of it so when they get older and don't want to, it'll be ok! They did such a good job posing! Kylie is starting to like to do this again, YEAH! The other day she was standing by the mop that was in the kitchen leaned up against my bookshelf, and said, "mommy, picture." So I took it w/ my phone...a little while later she did the same thing, and she was holding on so cute to it and said, Mommy, where phone? picture!

Kamryn turned 3 months while we were gone last week, but this is the best picture of her.

No comments: