Friday, October 3, 2008

Our family day!

We had a fun day yesterday together! =) We had to go to town and so too advantage of the double coupon event at K-Mart! It was so fun! It wasn't the best deals I've ever seen on some things because KMarts prices are so high. But I did get wipes for $1 a tub! And some other things we needed for a great price! =) Then we went to fly! It was a great night to be outside and it gives the kids some down time to just run & get tired. Kamryn was with us but she was asleep so I left her in her carseat. Eating their supper of PB&J! They were alseep until we were ready to leave, so I just made them sandwiches to go! =) They loved it!

watching daddy's planes (The sun was in my eyes!)
Korey was so thrilled to be allowed to touch it! He was being so careful!
my sweetheart & I


1 comment:

Lori said...

Looks like fun!
BTW, I'm still figuring this whole facebook thing out, if you have any tips, let me know!