Saturday, October 11, 2008

Super Saving Saturday

Its been awhile since I posted any great deals I've gotten, but since I'll be traveling today, I thought I'd post this!

I failed to get a picture, but this is what I got for $1.57 (on my gift card) so I didn't pay any cash! =) PLUS, I'll get $1 back in rebate for the Glade candle and I got a $3 RR for the Glade Flameless candle...so Walgreens paid me for this stuff!! I plan to do this again since I have the coupons to do so! I wish I had time to get some free cleaning stuff, but I don't. =) Oh well, I'm pretty stocked up from the last time, and there will be another sale soon, I'm sure.

4 Sobe Life Water
2 Glade Flameless Candles
1 Glade candle
2 boxes of poptarts

Thanks to Crystal at www.moneysavingmom.com for hosting the Super Saving Saturday! =)