Wednesday, October 1, 2008

update!

Not too much exciting going on here to blog about. Just the normal every day life. We are hoping to get another trip to Mexico soon. Maybe in the next few weeks. We are looking forward to more exploring and finding God's will for us there. Its been cold here, well, depends who you ask. =) Its been about 65 or so at night. Right now as I'm typing its 73 out. =) It makes for some great days, but chilly nights.

Korey is talking more and more! In just the past few days he's added 3 words we understand to his vocabulary!

  • stop
  • milk
  • trash

He's also getting very mischievous. Right now, he has my keys, just pushing the button that makes the 4runner alarm go off!! =) And loving it! =)

Kamryn is growing and eating like crazy! She will smile and coo at us every time we talk to her just about! She's doing so much better with life! =) She'll be 3 months on the 14th of Oct.

Kylie is growing up so much! She loves to read our Bible. =) She'll bring it to me and say, "Story, mommy". But she also knows that its different b/c she'll say "Bible". She's doing a lot better at talking in full sentences. The other day I heard her telling Korey. "Mommy said no!"

I have some pictures of the kids at the park last week when we went for Jared's birthday party! (Thanks guys for inviting us...it was great fun! And Happy Birthday, Jared!) But I'm on the wrong computer. (This one doesn't have a card reader to put the pictures on)

Have a great fall day! Oh by the way - only 11 more days til we fly to PA for REAL fall weather! =) We are so excited to see the leaves and play in them! Jonathan & I both love fall in the north and God's been so good to us to allow us to be there 2 years in a row! Last year, we went to NC for his grandpa funneral and were able to see leaves, and this year we are flying to see my family in PA.

1 comment:

J.R. said...

I bet you can't wait! I get so excited when I am able to go back to PA. I'm sure being away from your immediate family makes it even more so for you!
Enjoy that "cold" weather your having there--it's in the 50s here today (: