Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Singing with Kylie

This was too funny and I'm afraid I'll forget how it went, so I wanted to blog it right away!
Jonathan bought them a CD with Sunday School songs on it last Saturday. We've just played it in the car while we drive, so she's not heard it for HOURS or anything. She's since learned most of the song I've Got the Joy, Joy, Joy. So, today she told me "Sing, Jesus" I thought she wanted to sing Jesus Loves Me, since that is another one on there...but then she said, no...so I started singing I've Got the Joy, Joy Joy...down in my heart...(I'm sure everyone knows it) well, at the end it goes, down in my heart...

Me: Down in my heart
Kylie: today (She ment to stay)
Me: Down in my heart
Kylie: no, today
Me Down in my heart to stay. (end of song)
Kylie: today, there ya go.

Like I didn't know it -- lol!

1 comment:

Joshua V. said...

That is so funny!! haha! :D