Friday, October 3, 2008

Kylie's prayer

For several months now, since Kylie started being able to repeat what we say, we've been telling her what to say during prayer at night time.

Well, tonight Jonathan was working so I prayed with them, We started w/ "Jesus, thank you for mommy, thank you for daddy (This is where she got side tracked) She said thank you,(pause) daddy said no....

I think where part of this might have come from she was holding her clifford dog and holding her hands over HIS eyes to 'close' them...so maybe she was talking to clifford. Who knows!

It was funny! We had fun today singing songs. Korey is starting to get the hang of them and will try to sing and do the motions too. =)

Well, hope you all have a good night! Kylie is now having a great time talking to her Aunt Sarah.

2 comments:

Joshua V. said...

How funny!:) I miss Kylie!

Anonymous said...

Your children are soooo cute. Sounds like things are going well for you and your family while you wait for the Lord to send you to Mexico. As you can tell from my blog, I'm not in Haiti anymore. The Lord closed that door in the fall of 2005. Now I'm trying to finish up my deputation for Japan and Lord willing will be heading over this next spring.