Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Korey

"Hi everyone!"


Korey was 4 months on the 19th of October. With everything else going on I forgot to mention it. I didn't get any 4 month studio pictures since I got the good one of him in the leaves. I took him to the doctors last Tuesday for his 4 month check-up. He weighed 14 pounds and was 26 inches long. He's finally getting a little more alert! :-) He's so laid back, we get excited when he makes a fuss!! He smiles a lot now, especially for Kylie. :-) I have about 3-4 more pictures of him to put on here but Blogger is not letting me right now. I'll try to finish it later today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you believe they are four months already!? Evan has his four month check up on Wed. I'm so anxious to see what he weighs. Hopefully it will be enough that the doctor will be happy with it.