Friday, October 12, 2007

Random news & pictures from the week!

There has been no exciting events in the lives of the Springers this week! Jonathan was off yesterday & we finally got a day to relax! No one was in a hurry for anything! It was a nice day. We slept it (the first in about 2 weeks!!) and then ate lunch, and then did a bunch of errands in town. I went to pick up Korey's 2 month pictures from Olan Mills (my free package) and they weren't in yet. I also got a ton of good buys are Target. I'll be adding a link that lets you print Internet coupons. If you have manufactures coupons, you can combine the two for greater savings! BTW, Target usually has the best sales on baby diapers! A few weeks ago, I was able to get Pampers & Huggies brands for just a few cents more than the WalMart brand. We also took my tourist papers back to Progresso. It was probably my quickest trip in & out of Mexico! If we were in the country 20 minutes, and the waiting on the bridge. :-) We also asked the border patrol guard what the new laws were for the passports. (I've heard a lot of different things lately, and wanted to know for sure.) He told us ALL U.S. citizens going to another country & wanting to come back to the US must have a passport! We had heard that we didn't need them for the babies, but they are US citizens so they need them too! PS - I also found this great program that will make your photos smaller & thus much faster to upload! They quality is not as good. So, my family that was printing pics off this blog - wait for the CD I'll be sending you! :-)Cuddlin' with pooh!Me with my two partners in crime!Kylie & Daddy eating McDonalds french fries at the motel in Mexico. She thought the box was cool & kept helping herself!Korey

2 comments:

Becka said...

Heyz! You all look so good! I love that one of you and your "partners in crime" as you call them :) looking hott mama!, and da kids ADORABLE as always! Well i'm not even sure why i'm on the computer. in four hours I begin my day again, pretty much non-stop until elevenish tomm night. I'm gonna be a mama for tomm at least. Am a crazy? I'm taking four boys ages 3-11 to the beach in the afternoon. But I'm thinking it will be a blast if i can stay awake. Basically, I love them, but its gonna be a long day, somewhere around 12 hours. I'm watching one family's kids in the morning and another afternoon on. Anyways, night night! Call me sometime, sorry I couldn't talk to Kylie, it was too confusing at that time.

Lori said...

The pics are so cute, especially the one of you and the kids! Can't believe how fast Korey is growing, he's such a cutie, and Kylie too of course!