Monday, October 22, 2007

Back home

Good morning. We made it back home safely. It was a good trip, all things considered. We left Monday night around 10:00 PM and drove straight though to NC. It took about 28 hours, that included stops. We stayed with Jonathan's uncle Blaine & aunt Karen. They have a beautiful home in the country. It was so quite there. I wish I had more time to just sit outside & enjoy it.


The funneral was really nice. Sarah wrote a poem about Grandpa & read it. I can't find it right now but I will include in on here when I do. Oh, by the way - she has really grown up! Its been 16 months since we saw her, and wow!!! She is a real sweet girl & we had lots of fun together (more on that later). Grandpa's obituary is online if anyone wants to read it. Joe & Wesley also came from Ohio. The 4 kids have not been all together since Feb. 06, so that called for lots of pics!! The whole Springer family

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, Joe looks so Guapo in his tux.