Saturday, October 13, 2007

If anyone cares ...

...I hate mice!! These mice just love my house...but they are soon to be gone again! (If you don't know the other mice story, go back to April archives & read about it) We were sitting in the living room tonight hangin out with Jeremy, when Jonathan got up REALLY slow and went back the hall, turning lights on as he went...I was like, you saw a mouse didn't you...of course he acted all cool, like 'no big deal' as Jeremy & Joshua say. :-) YES IT IS A BIG DEAL!! I don't like mice!!
OK - enough rambling. :-) I just had to get that out. They just gleefully left to go to Walmart to get more mouse traps. (we have 3 already) but they insisted we need more. I volunteered to go but they wanted me to stay here with the mice instead! No, I'm just joking. :-) They both are some of my faithful readers so I have to give them something to comment about! Oh yeah - I'm still rambling...so here are some pics from last night. I was bored so I was having a great time taking pics of the kids. As you can tell, Korey was not impressed. Kylie kept trying to push him away from her, but I resuced him every time! Jonathan worked until 10:15 and had to be back at work this morning at 4:45AM! But thankfully he got home around 6AM, instead of the 10 or 11 like he was scheduled for.
OH, I almost forgot - I stepped in a small fire ant (by small I mean the small ants, not the size of the nest) nest! With sandals on!!! Lets just say I did a little dance and got those shoes off very fast! I jumped in the truck and just sat there. :-) Jonathan had to get out & get all the ants off my shoes! Just not my day with animals! :-) I think I better go to bed soon before something else happens! But, alas, I can't. My sheets are in the dryer! :-)
Kylie is turning into quite the chatter box. She's learning new words/phrases every day. I can't keep up with all of them. Here are just a few...(not all plain but you can understand what she means)
  • Coke (for all drinks - a true southern girl!)
  • no, bad dog
  • good girl
  • no, bad (to Korey when hes crying)
  • thank you (everytime she hands YOU something, or if you give her something)
  • No, me talk (first time today when I wouldn't let her talk to my mom anymore on the phone.)
  • SHOES (she loves shoes! -- More in another post about this!)
  • Car
  • Teeth (she loves to brush her teeth!)
She's also learning to sing 'Deep & Wide' and 'This little light of mine'. Both are very cute.
No, for real. We had another good day together as a family. I was getting a little frustrated with Jonathan working so many hours but the I started thinking about all the times we do get to spend together. (every day he's off he spends it with us) and I'm thankful for that. Thank you sweetheart!
Good night, all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was humbled and amazed to that I was used in a "quote" on your famous blog! Nice pictures!

Unknown said...

WOW, your actually posting about the mice. You know the next time who to call when you need an exterminating job done.

Anonymous said...

:) I'm trying to get rid of a few mice myself.