Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Kylie

Here are quite a few pictures of Kylie from the last few weeks! I've been so busy that I havn't had time to up them on!! The other day I found Kylie sitting in Korey's carseat 'reading' my Bible! It was the sweetest looking thing! I started to tell her put it away & Jonathan stopped me...he said let her go-she's being careful with it...and she was!
Picking up cloths pins from the floor where she dumped them!
Yes, I know I'm really sweet!
"This Mexican coke is way better than Dr. Pepper!!
Daddy fed her oreos while I was driving on the trip!

Mess she made in her pack n' play while we were in Salamanca.
Yummy cookies!!!!
This is really fun!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a cute Niece I have!

Becka said...

My My Kylie

Your always smily

You make my world

so blessed, little girl

Your beautiful, funny, sweet

My love for you runs deep

Though far away you are

You'll always have this special place in my heart.

Love you baby girl!
Aunt Becka

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

As Kylie's closest uncle and associate in crime, I feel it necessary to warn
any potential future suiters of what might happen if they ever think about trying to date Kylie before shes around 30.besides the big dad,if they get that far, they are going to have to have the approval of the adopted uncles as well, which by the way is about impossible to get.